In our organisation, we care about your personal data, so we want to provide you with the most important information related to its processing, storage and why some of it is necessary for us to provide a high standard of service.
As a responsible organisation that is aware that information has a certain value and is a resource that requires appropriate protection, we are committed to keeping you properly informed about matters relating to the processing of personal data, especially in view of the content of the new data protection legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR").
The information contained in this Policy is intended to present what happens to your data when you use our website and key information about the legal grounds for processing personal data, the ways in which it is collected and used, as well as the rights of the data subjects in relation to it. When processing personal data, we comply with the following guidelines by fulfilling at least one condition for processing personal data.
Individuals visiting our website or using our electronic services have control over the personal information they provide to us, and we ensure that we limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum necessary to provide you with the service you expect.
In our activities we want to be transparent about the ways and legal basis for processing personal data, as well as the purposes for which we process personal data. In order to make the above issues as clear as possible, we present the following list of personal data processing operations.
At the same time, we want to ensure that whenever we process personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, we try to analyse and balance our interest and potential impact on the data subject (positive as well as negative) and his or her rights. We do not process personal data when we conclude that the influence on the data subject would outweigh our interests, unless we have other legitimate grounds, e.g. we have the appropriate consent or are required or permitted by law.
- "processed lawfully, fairly and transparently"
- "collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes",
- "adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of minimising data",
- "correct and updated as necessary."
- "'kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed',
- "processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data: protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical and organisational measures".
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the controller;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another individual;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child, override those interests.
The controller of your personal data is
FAMUR FAMAK SA of Kluczbork, ul. Fabryczna 5, KRS no.: 0000076547, REGON no.: 531102726, NIP tax ID: 7510002119.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This is the person you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are available on our website.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, sending correspondence to the address: FAMUR FAMAK SA, ul. Fabryczna 5, 40-698, 46-200 Kluczbork, with the note: "Data Protection Officer".
- consent granted,
- contract performance,
- legal obligation of the controller,
- the necessity to achieve objectives resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller, e.g. protection of the property of an employer or client.
Your personal data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
The period for which your personal data is stored depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated, based on the following criteria:
- legal provisions which may oblige the company to store data for a certain period of time,
- period necessary to protect the interests of the controller,
- period necessary to provide services by FAMUR FAMAK SA,
- period for which the consent was given.
The recipients of your data may be:
- IT service providers,
- delivery companies,
- security companies,
- entities entitled to receive Personal Data under the law,
- other companies of the FAMUR GROUP, TDJ on a joint control basis.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
You have the right to:
- access the content of your personal data,
- rectify your data (corrections, additions),
- restrict their processing or delete the data,
- transfer the personal data you have provided to us, i.e. receive this personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, you have the right to send this data to another controller; if technically possible, you have the right to request that the personal data be sent by us directly to another controller,
- object to further processing of your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
In case of doubts concerning the correctness of processing of your personal data by FAMUR FAMAK SA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We shall take appropriate technical measures in accordance with Article 32 of GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risks.
The safeguards that have been applied to protect your data are in accordance with legal requirements, internal regulations of FAMUR FAMAK SA and guarantee an appropriate level of data confidentiality.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end user's device and are designed to use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they were stored on the end equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user's device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the website of FAMUR FAMAK SA of Kluczbork
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and to optimise the use of the pages; in particular, these files enable recognition of the website user's device and displaying a web page tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users take advantage of the site to improve its structure and content;
- maintaining the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their credentials on each page of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used on the website:
- "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- cookies to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website;
- "functional" cookies, which enable the site to "remember" the settings selected by the user and personalize the user's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc;
- "advertising" cookies, which enable providing users with advertising content more relevant to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows storing cookies in the user's end device. Users of the website can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- Cookies placed in the end user's device and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the website.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of your browser menu.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") to analyse user behaviour. Google will anonymise your IP address before analysing your behaviour in the web.
Google is certified in accordance with the Privacy Agreement, which provides a guarantee of compliance with European privacy legislation.
Due to our activated IP anonymisation, your IP address is abbreviated within the Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to Google servers in the USA. Only in exceptional cases, which are beyond our control, the full IP address is transferred to Google servers in the USA and abbreviated there. As part of our assignment, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and Internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being remembered by making the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we would like to inform you that this may limit the functionality of the website. Furthermore, you can prevent the transmission to and processing by Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address); for this purpose, download and install the browser plugin available at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
Our website offers various possibilities to get in touch with us. When using the contact forms, it is usually necessary for you to provide your personal data. These data are processed only within the framework and for the purpose for which they were provided and with your explicit consent.
FAMUR FAMAK SA and Facebook are joint controllers of the data of users who liked the FAMUR FAMAK SA fanpage. Therefore, FAMUR FAMAK SA, as the administrator of the fanpage, may obtain anonymous statistical data concerning the persons visiting the website by means of a function provided by Facebook. This data is collected through cookies, each of which contains a unique user code (they are active for two years and saved by Facebook on your computer's hard drive or on any other media of fanpage visitors). The user code, which can be linked to the connection data of users registered on Facebook, is collected and processed when the fanpage is opened. Although the data is anonymous, FAMUR FAMAK SA may request Facebook to process it in the following scope:
- demographic data (including trends in age, gender, marital status and professional status),
- information on lifestyle and interests,
- geographical data to determine where special promotions or events should be carried out and how best to target your information offer.
At the same time, the data of people who liked the fanpage may be processed in a non-anonymised form in the case of:
- communication via Messenger available on Facebook,
- commenting on fanpage posts,
- participation in various types of promotional campaigns, competitions – in this case, processing will be carried out on the basis of the user's unambiguous consent, in accordance with the rules of the campaign.
Under no circumstances will the data of people who like the fanpage be used for any other purpose than that for which they were provided. Their processing will be carried out exclusively on Facebook and in accordance with the general rules of use of the portal.